Atbildēt pie šī temata 1 lapa no 1 lapām pavisam
converse white
Autors Ziņojums
Atbildēt ar citēšanu
Komentārs converse white 
There are many runners who would converse white happily serve as guinea pigs for novel shoe designs, and I count myself as one of them. I test more shoes than I should, and probably am messing myself up in the process as I don't acclimate to any of them. But, if I can provide some at least subjective and maybe a bit of objective detail on what makes then different, then I hope that I have helped in some way. If Asics should decide to expand their selection of shoes that might be similar to the Piranha, send me a pair, I'll be happy to give some feedback.Pete where do I start? Lots odf questions so I will try.

I am very confident we get fear no favour answers, because if we are gonna publish this in the public domain, it is the reputaion of the key researchers at stake. "I have heard that good designs from a biomechanical standpoint can get sunk because they can't be marketed or because they don't meet aesthetic considerations" I am sure this is converse black the case with some companies, but not with ASICS the only reason a project gets sunk is if we can not establish beyond doubt that it works or, that it has the potential to injury the athlete. Let me give you a recent example. For almost 4 years, I have been working on a project aimed at individuals converse high tops with late stage overpronation, that is those pronating from midstance on, which is very stressful.

Biomechanics and science should be forefront  build the best product for the runner based on sound science as you suggest that really IS what we do it is the only way it can work. "I do realize that products have to sell, but sometimes maybe taking a risk on a novel product is worth it because it's the right thing to do" Pete a part of my job is to try to identify injury trends in the community, and then see if I can design a research project to understand why that is happening. Sometimes it results in shoe technology converse black high tops that helps, sometime is has nothing to do with shoes.

Let me give you an example of this and the risks we take. In 2005 I identified a group of athletes who had an extraordinary divergence of injury rate and type in the sports community. in particular this group was suffering ruptures of their ACL's at a rate 8 times more often than their peer group. This group? Women. I wanted to try to understand why this was happening, and what we might be able to do to help, given that, at the time, all women's shoes were downsized versions of mens shoes, making zero recognition of the diffrences in anatomy, physiology biomechanics, etc. So we embarked on a fascinating journey.

So women (who are not on the pill" have a window of opportunity for injury at about day1 and again at day 14. Bigo if we know this we can do something to protect this. The research has now won several international awards, and had the rare distinction of attracting editorail comment from the Journal of Applied Physiology, calling it one of the most important studies i nto gender reseach i a decade ASICS research mate that has nothing to really do with footwear. Dowe deserve credit? Your call. What I can tell you is that armed with what we now knew, we did introduce new design elements into the Kayano 16 for women, which, based on the science, we believed would help the female runner.

Still targeting the same audience from converse trainers a marketing standpoint as a shoe like the Brooks Beast based on what is said in that video.It sounds like a decent shoe (though the heel seems a little high for a "minimal" offering). I'd definitely be open to giving them an honest shot, but I'm not sure how to get you my info without putting it out there for everyone (not that I don't trust Pete or the readers of his awesome blog). Thanks for bringing this topic to the forefront of your upcoming meetings. I hope that Asics will truly consider [img]http://www.ducortelephone.com/images/k/converse trainers-172wcu.jpg[/img] bringing a minimal shoe lineup to shoe store shelves soon.

Parādīt lietotāja profilu Sūtīt Privāto Ziņojumu (PZ)
Parādīt komentārus no iepriekšējā:
Atbildēt pie šī temata 1 lapa no 1 lapām pavisam
Jūs šeit nevarat izveidot jaunus tematus
Jūs šeit nevarat pievienot komentārus
Jūs šeit nevarat rediģēt savus komentārus
Jūs šeit nevarat dzēst savus komentārus
Jūs šeit nevarat balsot aptaujās

Sazināties ar foruma administrāciju | Contact forum administration